Below you can find some feeds from Psych Central. This information is pulled from their website, and is updated daily as more articles are created.
- What the Media Get Wrong About the Goldwater Rule
- Mental Health Professionals: US Statistics 2017
- Why Jealousy Can Be Good
- What It Means to Be a Mental Health Advocate—And How to Become One
- Does Calling Depression an Illness Worsen Stigma?
- Five Facts About Atypical Depression You Need to Know
- 6 Mistakes to Avoid in Your Recovery from Depression and Anxiety
- Why It’s Okay to Cry in Public
- 6 Ways to Use Mindfulness to Ease Difficult Emotions
- Getting Back to Work When You’ve Been Depressed
- Break Free of Your Anxiety and Phobias in 4 Simple Steps
- Four Steps to Manage Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- 7 Simple Ways to Ease Anxiety
- Psychology Around the Net: April 6, 2019
- Podcast: Dwelling on the Past Mistakes Caused by Mental Illness