- I do accept medical aid payments and my fees are in line with the respective medical aid rates.
- I also accept payment by credit card, debit card, cash or EFT, before or at the time of service.
- R885 for 60 minutes
- The therapeutic hour consists of fifty-one (51) minutes therapy time and nine (9) minutes for administrative purposes
- R2655 for the basic career construction process. This includes the career construction interview and an interest assessment which normally takes about 2 hours. This price also includes an hour feedback session after 7 days.
- R3540 for the career counselling process that includes an aptitude and personality assessment. This assessment will take approximately 4 hours + 1-hour feedback.
Educational Psychological Assessments
- R4500 which includes the 4-hour assessment process, intake interview (1 hour) as well as the feedback session (1 hour). I aim to provide the feedback assessments and reports within a 21 day turn around time.
After Hours Sessions
Some clients request sessions outside of my regular therapy hours (after hours or on a weekend). I am occasionally able to accommodate a limited number of these requests.
Full payment is expected at the time of service unless otherwise agreed upon. A grace period will be allowed for no late fee if payment is received by 6:00 pm the next business day. After 6 pm on the next business day, there will be an R200 charge for late payments made within the same week, and an R300 charge next business week. I do not permit clients to carry a balance of more than two sessions and if you are unable to pay this balance, we will discuss whether it makes sense to pause your care or develop another strategy.
While I offer some lower fee slots for those experiencing hardship or with reduced incomes, I prefer to hold these slots for current clients who are experiencing life transitions during our work together. If my fee is a concern, please discuss it with me. If I am unable to accommodate your financial situation, I will provide you with referrals.
Lateness and Cancellations
Missed and cancelled sessions pose some issues for both of us. First, the work of psychotherapy is sometimes challenging and when we hit a difficult place together, it can feel easier to avoid coming into treatment. I would prefer we speak about this intentionally rather than you cancelling sessions. Also, I hold your scheduled appointment time specifically for you and you alone. I also see a limited number of clients so that I can give you the focus and attention you deserve. It is extremely difficult for me to fill your last minute cancelled session on a short notice. Therefore, I charge for appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice unless we can find another time that week that works for us both. If we are able to find another time that works for us, before the weekend, I allow you to reschedule at no extra fee.