The fact is that if you have children it is highly likely that your child is already on a social media platform, or asking you for the latest smartphone. This leaves parents with many questions and fears.
In this presentation, I educate parents about the various social media platforms and how it is being used by children. I also provide some practical strategies to empower parents to navigate this connected world.
Questions addressed in this workshop:
- What are the various social media platforms being used by children?
- What do children do with technology?
- What are the hazards of social media use for my child?
- What are the advantages of social media use for my child?
- How do I become a Social Media Savvy parent (some practical tips)?
- At what ages should my child get a smartphone?